Castle Guardian Castle Guardian

Great game...

but when it came to civilians, it kinda sucked because I kept loosing when the civilians got close to the castle but then a suicide runner comes and blows up the civilian, at one point, it blew up, I was clicking a lot, and on the loosing screen accidentally clicked the exit button... But other than that, it was a good game, kept me entertained.

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Wow

I would love to see this as an actual program or something with different radio hosts playing different styles of genres that are here on Newgrounds, and the best part- download the song for free while listening!!! Great job on this though

Half-Life 2 Quiz Half-Life 2 Quiz

lol

You see a vortigrant when you get off the train, hes a slave maid.
Also, the question on how Father laughs is kinda by oppinion.
Some of these questions were extremely easy. Some of them got me confused, because I didnt see Breen shoot me with anything.

Undersea Dreams Undersea Dreams

Absolutely amazing atmosphere and ambiance, very organic. It's a little low on volume, but that's not at all a problem. Great job.

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it! :)

Submersible Peninsulas Submersible Peninsulas

Pretty nice, especially if you said you're new at producing. A bit long and repetitive for my tastes, but that isn't at all a bad thing if that's what you were aiming for. I'm not exactly too familiar with this type of electronic, so I'm not too sure what to say that might help. How new exactly are you to electronic or music production in general?
Anyway, good job and welcome to NG.

jkyellow responds:

Thanks for the input!

I've been tinkering with VST soft synths and things, making short loops for maybe a couple of months or so, but have yet to make significant ground with the "making full-fledged songs" kind of deal.

to finish? to finish?

...

If you are asking if you should finish, I would say yes. You shouldn't let anything to waste unless it isn't "worthy". If you do continue this, I will suggest to add some background sounds (or melodies) and anything else to make it wider, I'm pretty sure you know what to do. Nonetheless the song concept and melodies are pretty good. Good luck on this and future songs!

Xepho responds: