Undersea Dreams Undersea Dreams

Absolutely amazing atmosphere and ambiance, very organic. It's a little low on volume, but that's not at all a problem. Great job.

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it! :)

Submersible Peninsulas Submersible Peninsulas

Pretty nice, especially if you said you're new at producing. A bit long and repetitive for my tastes, but that isn't at all a bad thing if that's what you were aiming for. I'm not exactly too familiar with this type of electronic, so I'm not too sure what to say that might help. How new exactly are you to electronic or music production in general?
Anyway, good job and welcome to NG.

jkyellow responds:

Thanks for the input!

I've been tinkering with VST soft synths and things, making short loops for maybe a couple of months or so, but have yet to make significant ground with the "making full-fledged songs" kind of deal.

to finish? to finish?

...

If you are asking if you should finish, I would say yes. You shouldn't let anything to waste unless it isn't "worthy". If you do continue this, I will suggest to add some background sounds (or melodies) and anything else to make it wider, I'm pretty sure you know what to do. Nonetheless the song concept and melodies are pretty good. Good luck on this and future songs!

Xepho responds:

Thanks man!

[RA] - Headthrob. WIP [RA] - Headthrob. WIP

[poot title here]

Pretty good, sounds unique to me. I dunno if my ears are sensitive or something, though some sounds hurt my ears a little and had to turn down, but other than that sounded pretty awesome. Don't know exactly what else to say but keep it up.

DjRA88 responds:

Could be the high pitch, or the bass. Dunno,
but thanks for the kind words :D

_Euphoria of Life_ _Euphoria of Life_

Okay well..

Sorry for not reviewing you in like forever, haven't been on Newgrounds much at all, anyway... for the song...
From last time I heard you, you improved greatly, this is pretty good.
Not sure what to say for criticism, though one of the leads sound a bit distorted a bit, but not too much a problem for me.
Keep up the good work.

nameless11 responds:

thanks very much but im not sure if ill be doing alot of hardcore projects at the moment since im focusing on ambient, my specialty : P. But whatever i feel i will make, sometimes it just starts with a simple lead and I decide what sort of genre I want to make it into, just like how this song was made.

-Oceanic- -Oceanic-

cool

Kinda random in some parts, but still listenable. The beats were pretty cool though. Pretty unique also, sorta jazzy. I also like that melody thing at the end.
Can't think of any constructive criticism though... sorry.

Now... wheres my Klondike bar >8(
LOL jk.

nameless11 responds:

I suppose it was random but I wanted to include different instruments, need to work on transitions.

Please talk to me... Please talk to me...

hmm

Strange, I once read a reading that was sorta the same story, except the main character was mean to the shy girl.
Great song though.

Varja959 responds:

There were times where I mean to her but
that was unintentional and I was 12 back then.

so yeah.

Also the synth bit is from the song "theme of eva" devil may cry.

Kazmo - Vermilion (NG Cut) Kazmo - Vermilion (NG Cut)

Damn

I hope your uploading the full version on here... I could listen to this for hours if it was longer. Anyway, great song, not sure what else to say really.
5/5, fav'ed.

Kazmo responds:

Nope, this is all you guys are getting, sorry. :/

Dream Runner Revampd-lidlurch- Dream Runner Revampd-lidlurch-

pretty nice

I liked the drums and sounds. Also quality was pretty good. Not really sure what else to say for criticism though... Not too familiar with garage band so I wouldn't know what to tell you except that this was pretty good and different (in a good way). 5/5

lidlurch responds:

thanks!

sonic2 hidden palace(wip) sonic2 hidden palace(wip)

hey

Pretty good, just hope you will finish it (at least some of it). Don't really know what to say for criticism... sorry. Anyway.. thought I'd just give you a review. Good luck on future songs.

sonicxtreme responds: